A view of downtown. It is full of all kinds of shops, restaurants, and cafes. The prices here are a bit higher than other parts of the West Bank.
Yes, they have Aerosoft also. If I had more time here, I would so go for a round.
God willing one day the only shooting that happens in Palestine and Israel will be from toy guns like these.
An internet cafe.
BBQ Restaurant, where I had my breakfast after church.
Breakfast- Palestinian salad, lamb sandwich, fries. Delicious.
I also was able to get a full glass of ice cubes. This is something that definitely was a treat. Yes, I love water with ice.
Fruit stand. The quality of the fresh fruit here and what I buy at the supermarket in my city... differs.
Jawwal, the cellphone provider most of us use.
I don't know whether or not this is a boy band, but am hoping it is better than BackStreet Boys, and that the calamities that pass as entertainment in the West will never afflict the people of Palestine.
Something that looks like a Turkish warplane movie. Hopefully it's better than the garbage they make in Hollywood, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
View from our ISM apartment in Ramallah.
No comments:
Post a Comment