These maps show parts of the West Bank in which Palestinians live under Israeli military occupation.
Some artwork.
Some people who have paid a high price for working for freedom for the Palestinian people. Rachel Corrie, Thomas Hurndall and Vittorio Arrigoni were all ISMers who were murdered in Gaza. Tristan Anderson was shot and very badly wounded at a protest in the West Bank. The man on the bottom right was Zaid Abu Ein, a Palestinian minister who was attacked by Israeli soldiers during a peaceful protest, and died of a heart attack. I do not know who the man on the top right was.
I am only curious as to what must have happened for the fifth rule to have been needed to be written down.
Camila, one of our trainers, and who agreed to have a photo taken of her.
Me gladly sitting with a kebob sandwich and an almond drink... they are absolutely delicious and I have been shamelessly longing for one since I first was exposed to them in Hebron last summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment